I want share with you my top 5’s for my svg cuts, paper,and adhesives.
Top 5 SVG Sites
1. Miss Kates Cuttables ( she gives a free cut everyday)
2. Ppbn Designs ( this a subscription only, lots of Disney look-a-like files great for those trips)
3. Kadoodle Bug Designs (Freebie once a week)
4. Kerri Bradford Studios ( she has awesome modern clean designs)
5. Treasure Box Designs ( have a freebie once a week, love there files they are so fun)
Note some of these site also have pngs for digital scrapbooking. I am strictly a traditional scrapbooker, i love playing with the paper and embellishments.
Top 5 Paper Brands:
1. Close to my Heart has great quality paper and I love how the paper packs include some coordinating solid cardstock as well. Check Out Kelley Buchholz she is my personal consultant if you are interested in the CTMH products http://kelleybucholz.ctmh.com/Retail/Category.aspx
2.Doodlebug papers are so fun and great quality
4. Authentique paper very nice quality ( I got mine from The Scrapbook Expo when it was in Virginia, I don’t have a recommendation of where to order this, sorry. Please message me if you have a link to a trusted site for this paper)
5. My Minds Eye is also a fun paper company ( watch out for the bigger paper packs the paper is much thinner) i bought mine from A.C. Moore and Scrapbook Expo
Top 5 Adhesives
1. E-Z Runner Scrapbook Adhesive
2. Zig 2 Way Fine Tip ( awesome for small pieces )
3. Glue dots
4. Foam squares or tape ( it gives great depth )
5. 3M Scotch Quick Drying Tacky Glue ( great for large embellishments )
Top 5 Favorite Scrapbooking Tools
1. Silhouette Cameo
3. Uniball White Gel Pen
4. Black Journaling Pen
Thank you for reading about my favorites and please feel to share your favorites. Remember to keep the memories alive.
Unleash the Creativity!